Zoning Office: This office is charged with the administration of the town’s Land Development Ordinance (zoning ordinance). This office performs the following duties:
- Perform inspections for the issuance of Certificates of Continued Occupancy in connection with the transfer of title or changes in occupancy.
- Review construction permit applications to insure compliance with the zoning regulations of the town.
- Issue letters of denial and refer applicants to the Board of Adjustments when an individual’s project fails to comply with the Land Development Ordinance.
- Issue Zoning permits for site improvement which mayor may not require a construction permit (common examples include, fences, signs, sheds and concrete or asphalt pavement installation on private property).
- Issue municipal summons when it is determined that the provisions of the Land Development Ordinance has been violated.
Phil Karas: Assistant Construction Official, Plumbing Subcode Official & Building Inspector
Edward Bagniewski: Fire Subcode Official & Building Inspector
Joseph Cappuccino: Electrical Subcode Official
Stephen H. Woods: Building Subcode Official & Zoning Official
Mary Gaines: Technical Assistant & Planning Board Secretary