Town Clerk Services
The ABC Board issues licenses based upon the type of beverage, type of establishment, or place of consumption.
A public is conducted for, engaged in, or performed by the general public and to which the general public is admitted or is in attendance.
Bingo & Raffle Licenses
The governing body of the municipality in which you are holding the bingo or raffle must approve your license at an open public meeting prior to issuing a license.
The Town of Harrison has partnered with PROCHAMPS.com to administer its Foreclosure Property Registration Program. In order to comply with the foreclosure property registration ordinance, all mortgagees must register online via PROCHAMPS.com and pay a registration fee.
Taxi & Limo Drivers Licenses
The taxi license referred to as a TLC license means the license given by the Taxi and Limousine Commission that is required to drive a medallion yellow cab or a black car limousine.
Town of Harrison Code
A type of legislation that purports to exhaustively cover a complete system of laws or a particular area of law as it existed at the time the code was enacted, by a process of codification.
Data relating to births and deaths, health and diseases, and marriages.
- REG-27a English Application for Certified Copy
- REG-27b Spanish Application for Certified Copy
- Application for Civil Union or Marriage License
If you have questions, please call for help.
Town of Harrison Clerk’s Office – (973) 268-2425
For information on registering, amending, or obtaining copies of vital records, please contact State of NJ Bureau of Vital Statistics and Registration at (609) 292-4087 or toll free nationwide at 1-866-649-8726.
- Ord. 1358 - Dept. Heads 2018-2020
- Ord. 1389 - FMBA 2019-2022
- Ord. 1407 - PBA 22 2020-2023
- Ord. 1408 - PBA 22A 2020-2023
- Ord. 1423 - Police Chief 2020-2021
- Ord. 1445 -AN ORDINANCE TO IMPLEMENT PROVISIONS OF THE NEW JERSEY CANNABIS REGULATORY, ENFORCEMENT ASSISTANCE, AND MARKETPLACE MODERNIZATION ACT.
- Ord. 1448 - Civil Service 2021-2024